Though most properties throughout Boston, Dorchester, Quincy, & Milton, MA now use modern city sewer systems to dispose of waste water, many properties still operate using a private, underground sewage treatment plant also known as a septic system. Consisting of a series of underground sewer pipes and a large septic tank made of steel or concrete, Septic systems are the center of your plumbing and work to filter waste water from your property into clean water that drains into the ground. Septic systems can be small-scale to fit the needs of a private home or large scale to fit the needs of a commercial, industrial, or office building.
An issue with your septic tank or septic system as a whole can lead to costly and dangerous plumbing disasters from drain clogs to property damage and contamination. Luckily, Boston Drain Company is on duty around-the-clock to provide the fast & efficient service you need.
Signs of Septic Tank & Septic System Trouble
- Slow flushing and draining toilet
- Clogged or slow running drains
- Waste water seeping from the ground near your septic system (may or may not have an odor)
- Sewage backup (smelly black fluid) in toilets and/or drains
- Increase in very green grass over the septic system (especially during during dry, hot weather)
- Strange tasting tap water or evidence of bacteria in your well water after testing
- Long-lasting bad odors around the house
Boston Drain Company has over 30 years of solid experience in the plumbing industry. Our knowledge of the complexities of septic systems and underground plumbing makes us your best choice for top-notch service and results that will last for years. Time is of the essence when it comes to septic system emergencies; that’s why our team of plumbing experts is available 24/7 to offer a fast solution to even the toughest plumbing issue. Contact us today to request 24 hour emergency service in your area.
Our Septic System Services Include:
- Septic tank pumping
- Septic tank clean outs
- Sewer & drain cleaning
- Repair, replacement, & inspection of septic tanks & underground sewer lines
- Annual septic maintenance
- Preventative septic maintenance